saya sayang kamu!

saya sayang kamu!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 29 June 2011

my lovelyy SISTERS! :)

ITS ALL ABOUT THEM <333! auww>,<

saya.SAYANGG.mereka <333!muahxs!

heyyy,let's start wif my 1st sis yeahhhHHH! :)
HELLO!
NIE MY SIS YG PERTAMA,NADIA ARAZMI !
UMUR DIER THIS YEAR WAS 26 YEARS YOUNG! HAHA :))
DIER SEORG YG CARING,LOVABLE AND KDANG2 SKEW BULI I.IYELAA BIASE LAA TUH,NAMA POWN ADEK-BERADEK KNKN YA.
I CALL HER KAKYA!!!
BAGI I DIER CANTIKK!PLUSPLUS=PAPA AND MAMI CKP CM ALA2 KAJOL :) HUUU...



KAKYA JUGA SEORG YG TEGAS WHEN COMES TO MY STUDIES!aduyai (:
KAKYA ACT CMTUH,CUZ DIER SAYANGG KN ADEK NYER.WAHHH!TERHARU WEHHH!<333!!!

KEKAWAN.KAKYA.YANG.SUPERCOOL <3!


1. >,< iylia ibrahim.
2. nadatul sofia ismail >,<!
3.>,< megat faisal mizan.
4.nazrul zulkfli >,<!
5. >,< syafiq.


KORANG.SUPERRRCOOL.COOL.COOL,PLUSPLUS!BESTTTTT!  :)
(especially sis lia n sis sofia,cumel GERAMMM!GRHHHH!!)
<333!!!

tup tup!jum cerita bout my 2nd sister pula yeahhhhh :)
heyyHEYY!
SHE WAS MY 2ND SISTER,LIYANA ARAZMI (:
AGE DIER WAS 24 YEAHYEAH.HUUU :) STILL YOUNG KN SAYANG :P
DIER SEORG CARING,DEGIL!AND SKEW MAM AYAMM!YUMM!FAVI DIER KOT WEH!!!
I JUST PNGGIL DIER NA >,< ...




HUUU,THIS IS HER WIF KAKYA POWN ADEW :))).NA POWN TEGAS AND CONCERN BOUT MY STUDIES.HUAHAAWAAAAH!!! :P.DIER POWN SMER JERR...TEAM KAKYA!!!!ARHHHHHHHHH! NOT AGAIN :( MAMI!!!!OWH TIDAKKK KENA BULI BALIKKKK!!!!UWEKSSS!
SUKA MEMBULI ADEK DIA!WEKKKK :P )


LOVELYYY!

KAMI.SUKAAAAA.KAN.GILAHHH!>,> SO WHATT?!?!?

I DO LOVE U'LL GUYS!
THIS ONE SPECIAL FOR U'LL GUYS YEAHH <333!

When the rain is blowing in your face,
And the whole world is on your case,
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love.

When the evening shadows and the stars appear,
And there is no one there to dry your tears,
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love.

I know you haven't made your mind up yet,
But I would never do you wrong.
I've known it from the moment that we met,
No doubt in my mind where you belong.

I'd go hungry; I'd go black and blue,
I'd go crawling down the avenue.
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love.

The storms are raging on the rolling sea
And on the highway of regret.
Though winds of change are throwing wild and free,
You ain't seen nothing like me yet.

I could make you happy, make your dreams come true.
Nothing that I wouldn't do.
Go to the ends of the Earth for you,
To make you feel my love ...
SITI.LOVELOVE+SAYANGG.KAKYA.DAN.NINA!!
MUAHXSMUAHXSMUAHXSMUAHXSMUAHXS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment